Monday 30 March 2015

SOS!!! Raven Symoné says she comes from every continent in Africa...lol

When you are a little confused and you keep talking... you surely would end up as a Raven Symoné  or a Porsha Stewart!

So,back in October, former child star Raven Symoné raised eyebrows after declaring she did not identify as an African American. During an interview with E! News last week, Raven, while trying to clarify her remarks, made things worse by saying she comes from every continent in Africa. Lol. Read what she said ....

 "I never said I wasn’t black. I said I wasn’t African American, and to me, that’s a difference. Thank you to Ancestry.com, actually for sending me my DNA test!… I am from every continent in Africa, except for one, and I’m from every continent in Europe, except for one! We went back super-far, and for the last 400 years, my family’s been living in Virginia."


Ding dong another "PORSHA STEWART" in the making.....Let's just assume she meant every country in Africa since Africa is a continent. Watch the video...
 

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.