Tuesday 31 March 2015

Sofia Vergara's Killer Curves Have Kept Her From Rising In The Movie Industry

So ones sexiness can be limiting too. That's the case with Modern family star " Sofia Vegara". In a recent interview,Sofia talked about how it's been hard to broaden her acting roles because she's so darn hot! She explained:

"I can't just play an ordinary girl. So I try to find roles which will let me capitalize on my looks and my personality and advance my career that way." 

 In fact, Sofia's body caused her lots of grief as a teen, which is why she rushed into marriage at 18 with her ex Joe Gonzalez. She said

 "When I was a teenager I was skinny but with big boobs. It was a relief for me when I met my (first) husband and then I didn't have to deal with being chased as much."


So people,when next you see a hottie pass you by,just smile and be thankful for your own hotness cos you never can say!

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.