Tuesday 21 April 2015

More peeks at Rihannas as she covers V magazine

Like I earlier said Rihanna covers the 95th edition of the magazine shot by Steven Klein. And as usual shes sexy as hell.check out Riri enjoying series of summer activities and one two words from the outspoken star .

On her infamous Instagram account and her social media presence: “I run away from anything that does not stimulate me. I often find myself gravitating toward the underground. There is a certain creative freedom there that you can’t experience anywhere else.”


On privacy issues: “Do I even give a dick about that anymore?

She spoke  directly to her critics on her absence on the music scene for the past two years:

“I didn’t actually take time off. The past two years are the hardest I’ve ever worked. I’ve been working on two albums, an animated film, shooting for multiple magazines, designing for Puma and Stance [socks], a new line of fragrances, a summer tour, I launched my first annual Diamond Ball at the end of last year, and I’ve also been developing several projects to be revealed in the near future.



Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.