Thursday 23 April 2015

I Know The Lady, But She Sold Fake Things To Me – Tonto Dikeh Replies Businesswoman Who Claims She Owes Her

Tonto Dikeh shared some conversation she had with a supposed business woman who claims she owes her some money and is threatening to speak to the press. Tonto admits she did buy the item but says she did not pay because what the lady sold to her was fake.





“I Am not really the type to keep messages but am glad I did in this particular case.. A young lady claims I owe her,as a celebrity,people think it is easy to scare us with the press but am sorry not this time . After stalking my life through social media and text messages,I succumbed to ordering some items from this young lady in a way to support her business,she was truthful that she sold out the originals and convinced me by sending messages of her previous deal with Omotola n few others (messages which i still have but wld respect evry1s privacy n not post but I told her i didn’t want to since i wldnt carry them but she convinced me and since it was my younger friend’s birthday I took pity I asked for the items* When I saw these things they were so fake*I asked her to come back and take the items severally as it has been with my house manager,we have never tried to pay her and We never gave her no cheque. Am fake and broke? PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE OF THE SUPPOSED CHEQUE and pls post it up here FOR PROOF and I swear I will give you a million naria in cash TODAY THRU ANY BLOGGER OF YOUR CHOICE.. I know she might be pretty upset by the rejection and I will forgive u BUT Am sorry I wouldn’t Pay/buy nothing from u and I promise no celebrity will buy either… None of the message she posted online is on my phone….OK back to something better,THANKS”

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.