Wednesday 1 April 2015

Skales Praises God on His Birthday

Music artist, Skales was a year older yesterday (24years) - April 1st, 2015 and he shared some words to his fans on instagram, on how far he has come. He wrote;

 'By this time last year I was at a hotels balcony I told God all I wanted was success....and honestly he blessed me..everyone dat knows ma story can see how obvious this blessings are...I keep rising everyday!!! This is the first birthday am celebrating with lots of money in my bank account and Alota side attractions hehe...God has been so faithful to me and am very grateful...happy 24th birthday to me...I love yall!". Happy Birthday from the MOB squad!

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.