Thursday 2 April 2015

" My Best Therapy for Recovery is Versace" - Actress Rukky Sanda

Rukky Sanda got her wisdom tooth pulled out a few days ago, and to feel better she went to a retail therapy. She shared pictures and captioned it


"#GettingBetter The Medusa Just Brightened Up My Day… #Versace…Best Therapy 4 Recovery… LOL! Can i show u guys a pic of my wisdom tooth? rotfl. Tz so bloody*** who knew our teeth had like 3 sort of like branches inside, so long*** Ewww!!! I think d pic is too bloody and gross for instagram but i really wanna show it off*** Hahaahaaaaa…am crazy!!! I know! Err1 on my bb experienced d horror. Lol! i loved there priceless Ewwws!!! & Expression… Lagos in a min*** kiss me."

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.