Friday 3 April 2015

MEAN !!Whiz Khalifa keeps mute to Amber Rose love notes!

Seems like Whiz Khalifa is playing a good number on Amber Rose. Few days ago he made her listen to his new song"See you again" which got Amber a whole lot mushy and rethinking her harshness to the dude.

The mushiness went that far for home girl went on IG yesterday professing her undying love to her Ex. Till this moment whiz is yet to respond which has sent Amber on the down low.

Today She posted this pic with her camel toe on display and slammed those who say she photoshops her body.

 "If I look beautiful in a picture its "photoshopped" if I look 30 pounds heavier and almost deformed looking its "the real Amber" kick rocks u fucking haters Lol when u see me you'll fall out then ask me for a pic - Muva P.S if only my phone had a Middle finger emoji I would insert it here"

Crazy girl that one but me likey her all the way!

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.