Tuesday 21 April 2015

Man forgets penis in lovers bed.......

This is the funniest story I have heard in a long while. So this Asian woman thought all along shes been dating a man?Not knowing its a woman like herself who dresses like a man. Read the poor womans story and how she discovered the shocker of life.....hahaha


Nobukhosi Ncube had the shock of her life when she found her lover’s penis on the bed. According to myzimbabwe.co.zw, Nobukhosi’s live-in lover, Skhalazo Ndhlovu insisted on having sex in the dark throughout their relationship. Nobukhosi said that the pain she experienced during intercourse was unbearable

. “The penis was too big and too strong. It was not like the penis of a human being,” she said. “At night when we had sex I couldn’t see anything,” said Nobukhosi. But nine months into their relationship, Nobukhosi went to make the bed one morning and found the big plastic penis between the sheets. “I found out my boyfriend was a woman like me,” Nobukhosi said.

 When asked for comment, Skhalazo said: “My girlfriend knew I’m a woman.”

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.