Tuesday 21 April 2015

Kanye West Shares Deep Thoughts On Daughter North, Racism And Trying To Make It In The Fashion World

Kanye West covers the new issue of Paper Magazine he does seem to want to break the internet with his words. West wrote the piece for the magazine, in which he talks about everything from his music to his foray into the fashion world.



On being a parent:

 "Let's just tap back into the real world for a second -- we can have children. Let's be thankful. We can raise our kids, let's be thankful. But how about we raise our kids in a truthful world, not a world based on brands and concepts of perception? Perception is not reality. When I look in North's eyes, I'm happy about every mistake I've ever made. I'm happy that I fought to bring some type of reality to this world we choose to stay in right now, driven by brands and corporations."
On why no one will ever stop him from succeeding in the fashion world:

"Fashion is something that's in my heart to do -- in my spirit. There's no world that can stop me from what I love. Not the rap world, not the fashion world, not the real world. But it hurt me as a human being to see that article written, with the amount of work that's there and the potential and what I know I will eventually do. But behind bravery and courage is the ability to brace for pain, not the idea of never having pain or trying to avoid pain ... Right now, over 70 percent of my focus is on apparel. I haven't even given my College Dropout of clothing yet. We're still on mixtapes."


But...people are still doubting him: "I saw this article that asked, "Should Kanye leave fashion to the professionals?"

That question is really ignorant, in a way, because the second I sell my first T-shirt or my first shoe, doesn't that make me a professional? Kanye also reveals what his first experience with racism was like: "When I was 10 years old I lived in China, and at the time they used to come up to me and rub my face to see if the color would rub off. It was really fucked up, but I feel like it was preparing me for a world perspective that a lot of my friends who never got a chance to travel didn't get. Now my perspective, a lot of times, is so much wider than someone who's limited to the concept of any particular so-called world that's not the real world."

 And finally, Kanye also wants us to know that he cares about each and every one of us:

"I know people want to talk about the American Dream, but my dream is a world dream. It's a world in which everyone's main goal would be to help each other ... I care about people. I care about society. I care about people being inspired. I care about people believing in themselves, because that's the scariest thing. The modern population cannot be controlled by the system -- they break the system."

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.