Sunday 5 April 2015

I can not promise you miracles - Buhari

During an interview yesterday with BBC,President elect Greneral Muhammad Buhari has categorically said that the citizens of Nigeria and the global village in general should not expect miracles from him when he comes on board May 29th 2015.

 He stated that the war against insurgency is an ongoing one, noting that “for five, six years, the Nigerian enforcement law agencies, including the military, couldn’t secure 14 Local Governments.

 “How can I promise miracles when I come? But with the cooperation of our neighbours Cameroon, Chad, Niger and the international community, and the commitment we are going to get from the military, I think it will take us a much shorter time to deal with it”, he said. On his other major campaign promises to decisively fight corruption and unemployment, the President elect said: “I made that promise and I hope Nigerians will give me the opportunity to see whether my effort will be good enough or not.”

He however, admitted that the tasks are enormous but would be dealt with.

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.