Sunday 5 April 2015

'I am one of the luckiest Nigerians' - President Jonathan

While receiving residents of the federal capital territory (FCT), led by Namadi Sambo, in Aso Rock today April 5th President Jonatha said Hes a lucky Nigerian and is yet to see another like him.See statement below


"I am one of the luckiest Nigerians. I am yet to see somebody luckier than me. From 1999, I was in the hands of government for 16 years. Not just in government as a parliamentarian because if you are a senator or House of Representatives member, you take care of yourself, you live in your own house. I was in a cage, being taken care of by the government for 16 good years. I think it is enough and I am happy. Help me to thank God for that and I will continue to thank Nigerians for giving me that privilege. Wherever I will be, I will remain grateful to this great country.” he said


Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.