Saturday 4 April 2015

"HATS" Not really my addiction - Gideon Okeke

Tinsel actor,Gideon Okeke has said that the only reason he is addicted to hats at his age is because he has a receding hair. According to him, he uses the hat to cover up but occasionally removes it while working. Lol, hear him;



What is that fashion item you cannot leave home without? I cannot leave home without my hat. I have over fifteen hats.

 am only 32 years old and I already have a receding hair line. I use the cap to cover it up and the only time I am not wearing a cap is when I am working. Eventually when all the hair recede, I’d be like Samuel .L. Jackson or Russel Simmons.

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.