Thursday 2 April 2015

EX- Beauty Queen Omowunmi denounces secret wedding news shares new photos

Few weeks ago, the Nigerian blogosphere reported that ex-beauty queen Omowunmi Akinnifesi had a secret wedding because she shared a picture of herself on Instagram wearing a traditional attire. To denounce the news, Omowunmi took to her official website to share more photos of herself and also a short note to her fans.The note reads


This is my very first blog note and I thought I’d start it with ‘how I became an instant bride online’. So apparently, some blogs had started spreading rumours saying I was having a secret wedding on Saturday the 21st of March. I woke up that morning and had over 30 blackberry notifications saying ‘CONGRATLATIONS’.

To top it up I got about 50 missed calls from friends and family across the globe. I was like “ ‘wow is this how it is going to be when I am actually getting married’? Interesting! ”. I decided to play along and boy was it fun. Guys don’t believe everything you read; and to all my instagram and Twitter friends; I’m sorry for playing along but you must admit; it was a good one. Enjoy some more pictures of my outfits from my brothers wedding.

We like the combinazion. Shes truly beautiful.Baby wa tight kpa.........

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.