Tuesday 7 April 2015

Donjazzy replies fan who called him out for not condemning Oba of Lagos

The threat of Oba Akiolu to Igbos resident in Lagos has been trending for the past 48 hours since the recorded audio was released has seen politicians and celebrities and the Nigerian populace at large reacting.A fan called out Donjazzzy for not lending his voice to those who have condemned the Oba of Lagos for his anti-Igbo statements..Donjazzy then posted the above tweet and wrote...

" I am a Nigerian first and an Igbo man second. Fashola has treated everyone in Lagos fairly as far as I know and I am proud to be associated with him. #mentor As a wise/civilized/respectful Igbo man, I will not desecrate the stool of royalty, even though I totally frown at that recording. But I will tell you for free that we all have the freedom to choose whom to vote for & no one can force you or me to vote as he/she pleases. #IDJA"








Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.