Tuesday 21 April 2015

Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor Crosses Finish Line

Returning to the race that caused her to become an amputee, Boston Marathon bombing victim Rebekah Gregory has crossed the finish line. After running the final 3.2 miles of the course on her good leg and a prosthetic, she fell to her knees, "overcome with emotion," she told ABC News.


"Just to know that I was crossing the finish line on my own foot and I wasn't in a wheelchair like last year and I wasn't laying on the pavement fighting for my life like the year before," Gregory told ABC News after crossing the finish line. "I've come a long way and I'm just going to keep going because there's no stopping me."

 Meanwhile the death penalty hearing for the 2013 boston marathon bomber Tsarnev is still ongoing.Though the survivors and families of all those affected says they want a life sentence than the death penalty cause no amount of punishment would wipe away the scar that lives with them..

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.