Wednesday 8 April 2015

"Blame it on Orijin" - Oba Akiolu

The Outburst, which made waves on social media easter monday about the Oba threatening Igbos resident in lagos didn't go down well with a lot of people in the country. But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his remarks, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’ In his statement, he said;

“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry. I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.