Sunday 5 April 2015

Beyonce dedicates 'Die With You' song to Jay Z to mark 7th wedding anniversary

Mrs Carter unveiled a brand new song called "Die For You" which dedicated to her husband Jay Z to mark their 7th wedding anniversary. The song was yesterday April 4th first premierred on the streaming music service Tidal. Find full lyrics and video below



I don’t have a reason to cry and I have every reason to smile and I don’t have a reason to lie,
when you’re already reading my mind and I don’t have a reason to be, if I can’t be with you.

 And I don't need air in my lungs, if I can’t sing your song. No I don’t need hands if I don’t get to keep you warm and I don’t really need myself, if I will need you.

 Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with you. I open my eyes so I could see with you and I live so I can die with you.

 And I don’t really need these fingers, if I don’t get to touch your spine. Well I don’t need these legs,  if I ain’t walking by your side and I don’t really need to be if I can’t be with you.

 Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with you. I open my eyes so I could see with you and I live, so  I can die with you.

 Cause darling I wake up just to sleep with you. I open my eyes so I can see with you and I live so I  can die with you.

 I live so I can die with you.

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.