Thursday 2 April 2015

Am happy being single - Ini Edo

Nollywood actress Ini Edo in an interview recently conducted with Enconium talked on her single status/love life.See below


On getting her groove back after she dumped her ex husband, Philip, the actress said

“I have always had my groove (laughs). But you know now, I’m a happy person all the time. Life is too short to dwell on regrets and pains.” 

 On moving into a new house and driving posh wheels, Ini said

“I don’t dwell on those things. I just want to keep doing better films, doing good in my profession. I just want to keep growing” 

 When asked if she’s in a fresh romance, Ini said

“No, I’m not. I’m in love with myself. I’m a single girl, very, very happily single.”

Add My BBM : 55DF791C For Juicy More Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have An article??
Send to cynddym@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by, Drop a comment.

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are not posted by Ms Oreo . Therefore, we will not be liable for any comment made by readers.
Thank you.